How to Join
- To gain encouragement and support from training with a group of like minded people. Whether you are new to the sport or are an experienced runner you will find people at a similar level to train with.
- To improve your level of fitness and confidence.
- To gain proper coaching advice to achieve your running goals.
- To have company to train with during the winter evenings with the added safety benefits.
- To run in races with familiar faces and to enter the ever increasing number of team events.
- To save money on race entry fees because you are affiliated to England Athletics - this is a discount of £2 per event, which over the course of a year could more than offset the cost of club membership alone. For example - E.A. affiliation ensures coaching standards are upheld, club members are permitted to compete in regional championship events and the club is maintained with a satisfactory level of insurance cover.
- To join in the many social events that the club organises regularly throughout the year.
- 10% discount at Up & Running stores.
Why not come along on a Wednesday night, introduce yourself to us and give it a go!
How to join
Joining is easy via the SiEntries website.
Annual membership fees from April 2018 are £25 for senior members, £15 for juniors and concessions (students in full time education). The fee also includes membership to Wetherby Sports Association (WSA) whose changing and bar facilities are available for our use.
Please contact Rob Gray, Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for new members available here.
Note that from February 2017 all membership renwals will be via SiEntries. Hard copy membership forms will no longer be required.